Career Profiles and Employment Projections
Legal Support Workers (all other): Jobs, Career, Salary and Education Information
Legal Support Workers (all other)
Top 3 Legal Support Jobs
- Cinda International
- Central, Hong Kong Island
Handle dispute resolution matters, provide legal advice and support to different functional. Undertake any ad hoc assignments, including data maintenance…
- Imperial Pacific International
- Hong Kong
Provide administrative support to Chief Compliance Officer and Head of Legal. Review and assist with payment processing of invoices from legal vendors.
Legal Counsel, Hong Kong
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise
- Hong Kong Island
The legal counsel will be part of a network of lawyers and legal professionals who serve HPE’s APAC & Japan GEO. Admitted to practice law in Hong Kong.
See all Legal Support jobs
What Legal support workers Do
All legal support workers not listed separately.
Legal support worker Salaries
- 2014 employment: 52,600
- May 2015 median annual wage: $53,920
Job Outlook for Legal support workers
Projected employment change, 2014–24:
- Number of new jobs: -200
- Growth rate: 0 percent (Little or no change)
How to Become a Legal support worker
Education and training:
- Typical entry-level education: High school diploma or equivalent
- Work experience in a related occupation: None
- Typical on-the-job training: Short-term on-the-job training
Get the education you need: Find schools near you!
*Some content used by permission of the Bureau of Labor Statistics, U.S. Department of Labor.