Career Profiles and Employment Projections
Parking Enforcement Workers: Jobs, Career, Salary and Education Information
Parking Enforcement Workers
What Parking enforcement workers Do
Patrol assigned area, such as public parking lot or city streets to issue tickets to overtime parking violators and illegally parked vehicles.
Parking enforcement worker Salaries
- 2014 employment: 9,400
- May 2015 median annual wage: $36,530
Job Outlook for Parking enforcement workers
Projected employment change, 2014–24:
- Number of new jobs: -2,000
- Growth rate: -21 percent (Decline)
How to Become a Parking enforcement worker
Education and training:
- Typical entry-level education: High school diploma or equivalent
- Work experience in a related occupation: None
- Typical on-the-job training: Short-term on-the-job training
Get the education you need: Find schools near you!
*Some content used by permission of the Bureau of Labor Statistics, U.S. Department of Labor.